Saturday 31 August 2013

THE BOMB HAS ARRIVED

My Gbomb freewill push pump hybrid finally arrived after a week of anxious waiting. Rushed to post office To collect it. Right after collecting parcel, I stepped out of post office and unpack parcel. Is like opening a xmas present.  Straight away started assembled them outside the post, ignoring passerby curious stare. I don't care. My gbomb is here that is what matters.

Assembled easily. Time for a test run with my cyclists and carvers freinds at east coast park. Cruise from ecp to changi.
Honestly, it is. Almost effortless to push compared to my earthwing but pumping is much harder than eathwing. Is tougher to maintain speed pumping on it. Probably. Is my truck setup. Time to go Gary's longboard love for new trucks and wheels.

Imagine flying to somewhere with my gbomb.
Custom officer: what do you have in your bag
Me: I have THE BOMB
Custom officerr: what the f
Me: I plan to bomb some hills

Straight to detention. It will be so epic

No comments:

Post a Comment