Monday 19 August 2013

Beat the rain

7th ghost month, time for prayers and extended family dinner once again. This year, I lost my god mother to cancer, so this gathering is first without her, and to pay my respect to her. What better way to travel than to skate 30km to her home in telok blangah.

My body is aching from fri skate, that I skipped my football session and IPPT test. Skies started pouring and thunder roared, look like someone upstair make the decision for me to take the bus and mrt. But no way, no drizzle is going to stop my skate except spoiling my bearings. I prepared my gears and the moment I push my greenie, all my aches is gone. I am back to Green EARTh SURFER. Woohoo, dashing against wind and surfing past the drizzle bring me back to life. Take me less than 1 hour 40 min to hit mbs and 3 hours to reach my destination. Who needs mrt now. I dont. I am glad I continue skate despite the weather cause it only drizzle for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment