Sunday 4 August 2013

Best push pump setup

Woke up to a sore body after 70km skate last night. Don't feel like playing football with my team in aching condition, and so got the perfect excuse when it started pouring. Yea, hello bed once again.

Read up on tweaking my bushings for pumpability, so is time to visit  418 skate shop in bedok. I skated 5.6km in my front bear and rear indy trucks with Pushing and pumping. Felt good despite my sore body.

Tweak front bear bushing to venom cone SHR 78a roadside and boardside 80a. No wedge risers though, so Gary from 418 use my bear stocking bushing to wedge my front.. sounds crazy but it works. On the way back skate never felt so stoked before.. pumping and pushing feel so fast and energy efficient, never turn on my gps tracks, but I'm pretty sure I beat my 20kmh on flats record. Felt like 30kmh.

Though it is not the best setup ever, at least it is the best with I have. Malaysia here I skate

No comments:

Post a Comment