Saturday 24 August 2013

Coleman slides

TGIF skating with my crew at Marina bay sands. started from kembagan after sending off my students. After getting angled risers to wedge and dewedge my trucks, it felt a lot slower. I thought with new setup,  I should pump faster but nah. Though is less tiring, but pumping and pushing is a lot slower. Well, I can't wait for the gbomb to arrive.

At Marina bay, I was the first to arrive. I saw a whole family longboarding. Literal family with 2 kids, dad and mum with loaded and landyathz. Chatted with the dad, they trying new sport and is better than letting their kids go blind on their ipad. I wish I has such cool parents. This meant longboarding is for everyone and is getting good vibes from the public. Better. Image of our sport.

Practise my coleman slide, but something wrong with my setting. Probably the Dewedging. Tried to remove the angled risers but the nuts got stuck. Oh f it, I will just have to slide in it. Finally I got my aha moment. Do a super long wide toeside carve then turn it to coleman slide.. felt so shiok accomplishing it. Another slide learnt

No comments:

Post a Comment