Monday 12 August 2013

Saturday night skating with CS

It is the long weekends again. After celebrating hari raya and national day and bringing my foreign friends around, it is time to surf once again. This time, it is Couchsurfing cycling skating event. Supposedly there will be 36 people joining but in end,  only 20 turned up. I guess clicking yes is free. 4 longboarders, 1 inline skater and rest of bunch of wussy cyclists..

We ride from ecp to Garden by the bays for photos and makan session and back to ecp. I figured it is way harder to skate at a slower pace, the cyclists are moving like snails, I keep stopping to let them catch up.

Few cyclists got intrigued by us longboarders especially with me in pumping obscene movements a good way to hook up chicks,  helping them to balance on board. One gal took less than 30 mins to get the hang of it. Amazing, looks like we are getting more converts to 4 wheels side

From ecp, my foreign friends staying with me and joshua skated back home to tampines. I reckon total distance is 45 km.  My body is still intact, no sores or aches. Push and pump looks good for my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment