Thursday 5 September 2013

Push for hope

This 8 september 2013 sunday , I will be skating 100 km around singapore in support of METTA. Metta is a buddhist organisation that run various charity programs. One of them is Metta school for intellectually disability, which I am teaching in now.

Working in special education for 5 years, there is no other job I would switch to. Even if my job does not pay that well, though I can travel to many countries during school holidays.
Working as special education teacher has given me a lot. I learnt to have hope from my kids. They taught me, you can lose everything, but you can't lose hope. Without it, life brcome so mandane and meaningless. Therefore, I dedicate This fund raising event to them.

I will skate 100km around singapore, starting from my home. I will skate to pasir ris - punggol - woodlands - jurong east - pasir panjang - vivocity - marina bay sands - east coast park. - changi - pasir ris - home the finish

Please support me and Metta.
Visit www.simplygiving.com/Pushforhope

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment